The 2022 season was a real mixed bag. It started off with some great promise. Jason raced with the Road To Indy eSeries and spent a lot of time practicing with the Road To Indy USF Juniors only to have that collapse at the first race. He then pivoted to racing Spec MX-5 Miata which went reasonably well, though he did crash twice. The season was capped with a great weekend racing a Spec Racer Ford and then 4 days of testing in a USF Champions USF 2000 at Indy. All in all while it was very challenging to pick up new cars and tracks, Jason made the most of it.
“The year brought on a lot of challenges, but, I think, the fact we are still racing means that 2023 will be that much better” – Jason
Sun Rise over the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Jason in the Turn3 #32 USF 2000Some Season Statistics
- 4 wins, and 6 Podiums, 3rd in Spec-MX5 series
- 3 Series: USF Juniors, Mazda Spec MX-5, USF 2000
- USF eSeries,
- Dairy Land 8hr Kart race
- 7 New Tracks
- 18 weekends, 2550 Miles Driven, 14 Flights, 7 Rental Cars
- 22 Races, 6 Cars, 5 New, 4 Classifications, 6 Support Teams
Advanced Autosports, Elite Autosport, FRD,
IGY6 Motorsports, Rennkraft Motorworks, Turn3 Motorsports
- 1350 Photographs
- 14900 YouTube views, 117 Subscribers, 1.2T of Videos
- 3 Podcasts, 26 Media mentions or events.
- 2424 Website views, 22 Posts
- Finishing second in USF 2000 Combine Final Session at Indianapolis Speedway.
- Great racing at Blackhawk Farms in an SRF3
- Not Racing at Ozark
- Crashing in turn 5 at Atlanta
- Crashing in turn 2 at Daytona
Most Popular 2022 Video
The 2023 season is still in the works and we hope to have some announcements soon, stay tuned.